The use of imaging methods in the diagnosis, treatment plan and treatment follow-up stages of oral and dental health will increase success. For this purpose, two-dimensional imaging radiographs and three-dimensional imaging tomography can be used.
Where is Dental Radiology and Imaging used?
- In the detection of dental problems
- Before and during root canal treatment
- In the detection of bone damage in cases with advanced gingival diseases
- Planning before implant surgery and follow-up of treatment
- In joint disorders,
- In the suspicion of cysts and tumors related to teeth and bone
- In determining the position of the impacted tooth before surgical procedures
- In the determination of the relationship between the jaws and teeth in orthodontic treatment and in the determination of the treatment method
- Salivary gland disorder
- Follow-up of children's dental development and growth
- Suspicion of tooth and jaw fracture